Three stages, 20 bands, more than 30 artisan vendors, a craft beer village, and more fun than you’ll have anywhere else October 9-10 – that about sums up the Mustang Music Festival!
In addition to the music there will be a craft beer village featuring local and regional brews, the KidZone, presented by Kitty Hawk Kites – a rock wall, mechanical bucking shark, arts and crafts (make a kite!), an artisan market where you’ll find unique, handmade art and gifts, and more.
There’s something for everyone – good vibes free of charge!
Weekend VIP Pass
• Thursday Kickoff Party admission
• 5 Complimentary beverages/day (Friday + Saturday, Beer + Wine)
• Snacks throughout the day served in VIP area
• Dinner service Friday and Saturday evening
• VIP parking pass
• Weekend shuttle pass
• Furnished, shaded VIP lounge access
• Temperature controlled, flushable restroom access
• VIP viewing area access at each of the 3 stages
Weekend General Admission Pass
• General admission to festival grounds Friday and Saturday
• 3 stages hosting more than 20 bands throughout the weekend
• Craft Beer Village
• First-come, first-served access to late night venues
• Artisan Market
• Morning Yoga
• Shuttle service with stops from Kill Devil Hills to the festival grounds
• Hours: 12pm – 3am on Friday + 10am – 3am on Saturday